Wednesday 27 June 2012

In my first entry I think I mentioned my decorating side project for The Terrace Bar, situated a whopping ten foot steps away from the Emma Soup store, and it's open for business!
Trading Thursday - Sunday evenings with all sorts of arts and music events coming up on the top level.
The opening weekend went off like a treat. So many people I have never seen in Newcastle; drinking wine and local boutique beers, conversing with friends and soaking in the candle lit jazz vibes.
This kind of bar is something that has been long needed in our avoidable pub/clubbing night scene that consists of people with anger issues, drinking problems and daddy issues. Ok, a little harsh, i'll stop.
I hope you stop by for a drink or two and check out a first endeavor into interior design.
The Terrace Bar - 529 Hunter Street