Tuesday 5 June 2012

I just finished whipping up this blouse sample for Winter.
Not quite decided what to name it just yet and I'm open to suggestions! 
I still have to finalise the dress version and grade in the next day or so. 
Light pink, navy, black and white have been swirling around in my head with contrasting cuffs and collars on some perhaps.
These lovelies should be ready and in store by the end of next week but especially in time for the King Street Hotel 'Afternoon Delights' event on Friday the 15th of June. 
If you would like to come, drink up (complimentary of course) and have a peak at this blouse in the Emma Soup fashion show and pop-up store as well as take a look at some very special local artists exhibiting their work, then come! It's going to be a very charming evening.
It's free and all you have to do is email me your name and who ever you would like to bring at shop.emmasoup@live.com.au