Sunday 10 February 2013

It's been a little while since my last entry because I have been having a really nice break getting all inspired again. It's a bit of a nice feeling. So just to catch up, hey 2013 and I hope Xmas was super! 
I don't really get in to all that New Years resolution stuff. I'm more of a regular planner than yearly. 
But some time off has given me a chance to really get back into and catch up on reading, film and music - my old friends. 
Lately I have been dreaming away to Roy Orbison's handsome love ballads and reading Lolita. And let me just say, wow.   
But working and sewing from home has been the best! I have new dresses of the bridal and boutique nature to show off, collaborations, photo shoots and hopefully a little look book video (fingers crossed) coming up on the calender. 
I get the keys for my humble new little shop next month and I'm keen to get started - again.

Here is a kiss from Roy for Valentines Day on Thursday